Kelvin Investment Is Scam

On-line Banks Are the Targets of Phishing Activities
Shock News We Have Won $2.5 Million USD
Scammers Knows Misspelling Marketing
Kelvin Investment Is Scam. Here is the scam letter:

Dear Friend,
Compliments of the day, I am Barrister Tony Abbas, the attorney to Late Engr Alex, a National of your country, a business man and an investor who died and left behind his deposit in a finance house valued at $14.5Millon (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).
Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of Engr.Alex extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you bear the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$14,500,000.00 (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) can be paid to you and then you and i can share the money 60% to me and 40% to you. The request of you a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that My client was a foreigner and i cannot stand as a next of kin to a foreigner.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
If you find this proposal suitable for you do get back to me with the following informations Your full Name and Contact Address, Your private telephone Number Your Age Your Occupation and Position.Feel free to call me on +234-702-770-5443 to discuss this matter and for the sake of confidentiality send your reply to my private email: tony.abbas@avoe.ge
Hoping to receive a positive response from you.
Best regards,
Barrister Tony Abbas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hosting affiliate program - $100 commissions!