Entrecard is Being upgraded

Entrecard is one of the services that I use. Today , I find Entrecard is being upgrade.
When trying to log in Entrecard, I get this message:

Outage
We are currently in the process of upgrading the Entrecard system. We anticipate this outage will last for 2 hours, ending at 7am Boston time (click for more timezones). We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and hope to have you back to your card dropping as soon as possible!
Sorry about the yellow color, it makes the right thing appear in the widget. I'll think of something smarter next time.
Served from s02


Well, the stability of a service is very important; this reminds me of my last account of Google Suggest and Overture.

Random posts:
PAY88 Expanding Products To Shanghai
Tightening policy will continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hosting affiliate program - $100 commissions!